Wonder Valley Paladar with Small Trades
Scenes last week's Wonder Valley Paladar cooked over our open fire kitchen with Small Trades.
- the fez, a tequila and citrus cocktail
- pistachios with za'atar, moroccan olives, blistered peppers
- blackened eggplants, herbed feta, fresno chiles and sourdough flatbread
- sardines with chermoula
- mixed grill of merguez sausage, chicken, vegetables
- golden couscous with raisins
- chocolate apricote cake and a plate of sweets with a tequila nightcap
Thank you to Jay Wolman & Lee Grove of Small Trade, David Garza and Hayley Coupon for the beautiful campfire tunes, Miles Fortune for some of these photos and everyone who joined us. More to come!
-Al & Jay