- Deep cleanse without drying
- Clears pores
- Controls breakouts
- Removes makeup, waterproof mascara, sunscreen and excess oils
Best for Skin Types
- Unisex use for all skin types
- Vegan, cruelty-free
- Made with Wonder Valley olive oil
- No Parabens, phthalates, petrolates, sulfates, artificial dye or fragrance.
6.8 fl oz / 200 ml
Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aqua (Water), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sucrose Laurate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Pentylene Glycol, Sucrose Palmitate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sucrose Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl/Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Fructosyl Cocoate/Olivate, Fructose
Apply 1 – 2 pumps to dry skin on face and neck, for best results massage for a full minute. Add a small amount of warm water and massage to cleanse. Rinse thoroughly with water – no washcloth needed.
Honey to Milk
Oil Cleansers are hailed for their abilities to cleanse without disrupting our skin's lively microbiome. Unlike other oil cleansers, the oat protein (gluten-free) in our formula allows the cleanser to emulsify when in contact with water, transforming the cleanser from honey to milk. No need for a washcloth to remove, simply wash away with warm water.
- NJNatalie J.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingOil CleanserRated 5 out of 5 starsGOLD!!!!
This oil cleanser is the best thing I have ever put on my face. After a full week of consistent use, both morning and night, my skin feels absolutely incredible. And as a licensed esthetician I truly am a fan of all of the benefits and the ingredients. Will absolutely be repurchasing and telling everyone I know about this product!
- KRKaci R.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingOil CleanserRated 5 out of 5 starsA real clean
So I’ve tried a lot of cleansers, including oil cleansers. This one tops them all. Cleaning your face with oil is by far the best and most gentle way to go but this one in particular doesn’t leave you with a thick layer of oil sitting on your face, but doesn’t leave you dried out either! I only wear eye makeup so I’m not certain if it would clean off facial makeup but I don’t think you’d need it - you will be blemish free. I haven’t gotten a period sit/blemish since using this cleanser 🙌🏼
- JWJami W.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingOil CleanserRated 5 out of 5 starsLove!
I seriously love this stuff. It’s by far the easiest & most soothing oil cleanser I’ve tried. It took a minute to get used to the “heaviness” of the oil but it doesn’t bother me at all anymore. It feels like butter, smells soothing, & leaves my skin soft & plump but very clean.
- LCLawrence C.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingOil CleanserRated 5 out of 5 starsBest cleanser I've experienced.
You can spend a fortune on cleansers that work half as well as this one. The smell is intoxicating and the cleansing is invigorating. An absolutely wonderful formula in a glass jar as well! If you are on the fence, buy some today as there is a reason this product sells out!
- EAEva A.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingOil CleanserRated 5 out of 5 starsGreatest cleanser
I’ve use many clean cleaners, but this wonder valley cleanser is the greatest, will use for life .