What is OUD?
Also known as Agarwood, Oud is a dark, resinous heartwood that forms in large evergreen trees. The intoxicating aroma of this heartwood comes from a natural and incredibly rare resin with a distinct warm, woody fragrance. Fans of cedarwood, hinoki, palo santo scents will love the aroma of Oud.
- CLChristen L.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPurity
I burn incense every morning as an offering. A lot of incense makes me sneeze, but thankfully this one does not. Also there’s barely any ash to clean up afterwards. A real joy.
- ZEZinzi E.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsOur twice-daily ritual
My husband and I are constantly burning one of these in the center of our home (kitchen of course!). The scent is just perfect, it's not too "incense-y"
- MLMallory L.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNothing better
Without a doubt the best incense ever. I love the dank earthy energy this incense brings to my home. So grounding.
- KHKarly H.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy favorite…
This is my go-to smell for relaxing. Love it.
- JCJessica C.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove!