- 4.25 x 1.5"
- Made of sustainably sourced Mookaite Jasper from Australia
- Engraved with Wonder Valley logo
- Comes in fabric pouch for easy travel
- Improves microcirculation
- Reduces under eye puffiness
- Encourages lymphatic drainage
- Helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Clears stagnation
- Energizes tired skin
- Supports detoxification
Made from Mookaite Jasper
Our Gua Stone is made from responsibly-sourced Mookaite Jasper from the Kennedy Ranges of Western Australia, said to “promote ageless spirit and awaken one’s natural instincts”. Each piece is one-of-a-kind with its own unique character from the fusion of red and yellow energies of this earth stone.
- CMColleen M.Verified Buyer3 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it!
The gua sha is beautiful and seems to be effective. I've only been using it for about a week but at the very least it feels really nice, especially when I use it with the wonder valley face oil!
- ALAlex L.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGua Sha
I love this. It’s beautiful and does exactly what it says.
- MRMaeve R.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPrettier than I expected
I replaced my two old gua shas with this one and am so happy I did. It was prettier and more lightweight than I expected and feels great on my skin.
- PHPatricia H.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 4 out of 5 starsA Spiritual Tool for Skincare
After researching the properties of Gua Sha, I felt that it was the right tool for me! It fits well in the hand and thus allows you to control the pressure for soothing results. Thank you for offering this!
- CWCameron W.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 4 out of 5 starsNice item not sure for me?
I only bought this in order to get free shipping ha. Its a nice quality stone, and it does feel good if I try to use it how it's intended. But ultimately, may not be part of my skin regimen and may end up living in the bottom of my toiletry bag.WONDER VALLEY2 weeks ago
Glad you're giving the Gua Sha a try! It's a wonderful skincare tool to sculpt, encourage lymphatic drainage, and clear stagnation. You can learn more on how to use the tool and its benefits in our How to Gua Sha article: https://welcometowondervalley.com/blogs/education/how-to-gua-sha