• Reduces inflammation
• Balances oily/dry combination skin
• Controls breakouts
• Healing for sun-damaged skin
• Day-long hydration
Best for Skin Types
- Unisex use for all skin types
- Vegan, cruelty-free
- Made with Wonder Valley olive oil
- No Parabens, phthalates, petrolates, sulfates, artificial dye or fragrance
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane (Derived from Plant Sugars), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Triethyl Citrate, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Bisabolol, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower, Matricaria Recutita (Blue Chamomile) Flower Oil, Balsamodendron Kafal (Opoponax) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil
Use daily after cleansing in the morning and at night by massaging a few drops onto face and neck.
- MBMia B.Verified Buyer5 days agoReviewingFace OilRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful and delicate oil
Really enjoying the face oil so far. Beautiful yet light aroma and absorbs easily with no greasiness.
- KRKerri R.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingFace OilRated 5 out of 5 starsHeavenly
My skin loves this stuff!!
- MLMallory L.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingFace OilRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect night cap
I use the face oil as the last step in my skin care routine for bed. It has a wonderful texture. It really helps to keep the moisture locked in and I always wake up with my skin feeling hydrated but not oily.
- LRLinda R.Verified Buyer7 months agoReviewingFace OilRated 5 out of 5 starsI adore it xoxoxo
I adore it xoxoxo
- JSJacqueline S.Verified Buyer7 months agoReviewingFace OilRated 5 out of 5 starsAlways have, always will love your products
This is the first time purchasing the face oil. I've used other WV products in the past (mud mask, body oil, incense, olive oil) when my budget allows for it. They are definitely my self-care splurge and I have ZERO regrets when I do end up spending the extra $$ on a WV product. I'm already a converted regular user of the face wash, and it looks like this might end up being a frequent purchase, too. I bought the face oil out of urgency when the cheaper brand I typically use was out of stock. The WV oil texture/consistency is light and moisturizing, and doesn't leave my face feeling suffocated or greasy. The scent profile is beautiful, very much of-the-earth. I've been breathing it in every morning and every night I apply it...it's a few seconds of calm amidst a very busy day. My routine is very basic (no make up except mascara). This helps keep it that way!