2 fl oz / 60 ml
- Extracts impurities and toxins
- Hydrates skin
- Balances oily/dry skin
- Prevents and controls breakouts
Best for Skin Types
Aqua (Water), Olea Europaea (Olive) Pulp, Kaolin (Clay), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Pyrus Malus (Apple Fruit) Extract, Bentonite (Clay), Arachidyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Chlorella Pyrenoidosa, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Caprylyl Glycol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Behenyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum
1 - 2 x per week
Mango Seed Oil
Apply face mask evenly to clean, dry skin. Relax and leave on for 5 - 10 minutes or until dry. Rinse thoroughly with warm water or a damp towel to remove.
- RWRuth W.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCreamy and Delicious!
Opened it as soon as it arrived! Loved it’s texture and easy application.
Came off and felt smooth and had a nice glow. Felt as though it cleaned out some old gunk!!
Use in the morning when I meditate and such a nice way to start the day….
- TSTaylor S.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFantastic product
Worth every penny. Makes my skin feel refreshed and nourished and also gives me a glow like no other mask ive used!
- APAgnieszka P.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNice!
Very pleasant to apply and wear. It doesn’t dry the skin. It nourishes it while removing impurities. Skin is brighter, and soft after using it.
- ALAlex L.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsOlive Mud Mask!
Beautiful product, does what it says it's supposed to do! I use this once a week after I exfoliate with the Olive & Lotus Exfoliant! My face feels so clean and detoxed afterward!