Avocado Cups with Pomegranate Salsa Verde
For this avocado cups recipe, chopping pomegranate seeds breaks them up and releases their vivid color into the dressing.
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped preserved lemon peel
- Kosher salt
- 4 ripe avocados, halved, pits removed
- Flaky sea salt (for serving)
Mix cilantro, mint, oil, pomegranate seeds, lemon juice, and preserved lemon peel in a small bowl; season dressing with salt. Spoon over and into avocados; sprinkle with sea salt.